Tuesday, July 24, 2012

there has to be some kind of intuition between guys and cars. [i'm not saying girls can't know anything about them, or fix them, but there's just something about a guy and a car].

my car wouldn't start, i assumed the worst.
"time for a new car."

he lifted up the hood and said,  "oh you just have some corrosion on the copper wire that connects to the battery. let's throw some coke on it, get it cleaned up and run to Auto Zone and grab a part and i'll pop it right on."

excuse me what? it was as if he was speaking a foreign language to me. but as i sit and watched my brother work on my car, fiddling with various tools, i could not help but celebrate the differences between males and females. God knew what He was doing, He always does. but it is easy at times to find our differences frustrating rather than beautiful.

biblical manhood and womanhood should be celebrated, daily. this protects the unity in the body.

Charlee, my car, is now up and running in all her glory thanks to this brother of mine..







i'm SO glad God made Adam.







No comments:

Post a Comment