Thursday, July 5, 2012

blurred blogging

i'm challenging myself to blog. every day for the rest of the summer. short or long, i'm going to blog my heart's pondering for the day. maybe because i need some consistency in my life right now. maybe because my thoughts need somewhere to go other than cycling through my brain. maybe because i want to get over my mindset that if it's not deep and doesn't really speak to someone, then it is meaningless and not worth writing. maybe because i like to ramble. maybe because i feel like God has gifted me with insight into situations and He is asking me to share. maybe it's because even though there aren't words to say some things, i still want to try. maybe it's because i always forget the things i long to remember and this is a way of bringing them to memory. maybe it's just because i've always wanted to blog seriously but have never "had time." maybe because this has been a dream in my heart, and as many other dreams have died over the years or have been put on hold, this one is actually practical and something i can actually do. there are alot of maybes right now, not only about blogging, but in my life. things are, well..blurry. and it might only be in hindsight that i really understand why i am doing this. or maybe, i may never know why. but nevertheless..here. we. go.

No comments:

Post a Comment