Thursday, March 15, 2012

a ray of hope

clouds cover. a blanket which blurs. a weight hovers. clenching for clarity. frustration looms. head in the clouds, eyes to the ground. sky so big, i’m so small. it’s getting darker, finding it hard to see even one step ahead of me. straining to see shining things; the stars, the moon, the sun. i know they’re there, but they cannot be found.




“look up My child.” a new dawn, a new day. same cloudy sky, but today something caught my eye. amidst it all i look up to see the clouds parting just a wee. behold one single ray of light, breaking through oh so bright. this ray of hope reminds me to make the choice to rejoice. no matter what clouds my view, i know Your promise is true. i can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on, it won’t be very long, until we are Home where we belong, until we are singing Heaven’s song.

No comments:

Post a Comment