Sunday, January 13, 2013

unrequited


Unrequited love.
Unreturned love.
Unloved.
Unwanted.
Unable to receive love.
Broken by another who cannot love.
Broken by another who doesn’t want to love.
Broken by another who doesn’t choose love.
I've played the victim.

But You, not You.
Your love is all around.
Your love never fails.
Your love never run outs.
Your love endures.
Your love is life.
Your love is eternal.
Your love never gives up.
Your love never ends.
Your love is steadfast.
Your love is true.
Your love wants me.
You can’t stop loving, because You are Love.

But I, I exhibit unrequited love to You.
I've played the culprit.
Oh how Your heart must break, but You keep bleeding love anyway.
I want to return love to You, even when I don’t love You.
I want to want You above others lovers, even when I don’t want You.
I want to receive Your love, even when I don’t think I’m good enough.
I need You to love You.
Show me how to REALLY love You.

I love You, I do.
And I’m sorry for all the days that go by when I don’t tell You.


No comments:

Post a Comment