Saturday, November 27, 2010

"be humble under God's powerful hand so He will lift you up when the right time comes. cast your cares on Him for He cares for you" -1 peter 5:6,7.

so many times i come to lay it down, just to pick it all up again. i have casted, but then i bring back in the reel. i need to cast and release, i need do undo the leash. You tell me let go, but then what will i have to show? You aren't holding out on me, You're holding onto me. You have taught me to await your time, and while i do, i don't have to act like i am fine. part of coming to Your throne means waiting for You to do Your work, and You are in no hurry which is quite a perk. keep taking it all away so i can see You more clear, for Your image has begin to blur i fear. i want to be knocked down again and again until i rid myself of everything else i try to rely on to stand, the passage may be rough but You promise a smooth land. entitled to nothing, yet Your promises remain. something different than i thought they'd be shaped, but from my underestimates, longing for less than all You want to bring, You are my Escape. decisions to make, but You will never forsake. the lower the valley, the higher the mountain. Your love rains down like a fountain. from it all the rest of Your glory springs, every good and perfect thing You bring. Your grace always abundantly fills my cup. i do not have to stumble to my feet trying to support myself with a bar , for You will lift me up when the RIGHT time comes to fall before everything You are.


No comments:

Post a Comment